Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little late on the e-mail this week!

There was a change in P day because of a branch activity and the next day was a womens holiday of some sort so we got his e-mail this morning... YEAH

What do I write about. I'm in this internet gaming club right now and the keyboard is really hard to type on. And I only have 13 minutes left before this comp times out, after organizing all the mail and stuff. Dang dang dang where do I start? Okay, this week went by faster than last week. It was a real good week. Elders Kuzmin and Kazakov had do both be at Nikita's baptism interview, so me and Elder Bahr went on splits. It was dang fun because we were both kind of lost (he was my MTC companion). Man that was fun. We were on our way to addresses and Elder Bahr felt prompted to change plans and knock a certain apartment building. We went to the top and talked to an atheist who was excited about talking to Americans. He was super nice to us and I really liked him but he didn't want to learn more. But we still got the chance to share the message. I realized that he wouldn't have had the chance to hear our message at all if it hadn't been me and Elder Bahr, because the only reason he listened is because we're american. Bahr followed that prompting and someone got to hear our testimonies, who otherwise would not have (especially because usually only Russian missionaries serve in Kazan). That's what it's like with Elder Bahr, he always goes through on promptings.

What else? Nikita got baptized. Man it was so dang good. OUR BRANCH HERE IS FROM HEAVEN. They're so dang amazing. Nikita's only nine, but he was all serious, and he also is really clever and made lots of people laugh with his comments. He reminds me a ton of Caleb. He even looks like Caleb except younger and he has a sweet Russian mullet. Work on growing one of those, okay Blubber? By the way, last night I thought about what time it was for you guys and realized you had a half hour before church starts for you, so I put up a prayer. I'm not sure why I felt to pray for Caleb specifically, but I learned today that he gave a talk. A talk sprinkled with a little bit of ALEX-BROTHER-PRAYER-POWER. Oh yeah man. I hope the talk went well, brotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment