Sunday, July 10, 2011


RUSSIAN TRANSLATION from a computer app:
Hi, family! Sister XXX wants that I have written something to you, that you did not worry. All properly! We already went to clinic and all was solved. I have a small crack on koctoyke on a leg (it is unsuccessful has twisted a leg) have made a x-ray of a leg and have imposed plaster-nahrety and have brought back in arrival. at us today invitation Sunday. This special assembly is organized for Not members of Church. It is a lot of people today has come. Much and members of church and listeners. At us There was very spiritual involved assembly And I think, that it is a lot of people here are interested. So all well! I very much love you and miss certainly. But I am happy, though I have the leg is broken, I pray for you! With love, Alex!!! To you have sent some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment